skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jacob Byron Musick
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Playing in the Exersaucer
Last week when my dad put me in my exersaucer, I just sat there and looked at the toys. This week, I am playing with them.
Here are some videos of my second time in the exersaucer:
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
Jacob Byron Musick
I am a baby, and this blog is a collection of the many adventures I am having.
If you have any comments or want to send me a message, please e-mail me at
jacobbyronmusick@gmail.com
You can also view my YouTube videos if you
[CLICK HERE]
.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(25)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(129)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(11)
▼
May
(8)
I like sitting in my red chair and playing with th...
Mommy's New Man
Sitting In My Chair
Playing in the Exersaucer
Happy Baby
Happy Dance Exercise Club
Say Hi
My First Hundred Days
►
April
(8)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(32)
►
January
(14)